Sunday, June 21, 2009

Getting ready

I will make a quick post while the internet is working. The Danish team finally arrived at the air port to pick me up after fighting traffic. They are a great bunch of guys and I hope I can talk them into coming to Canada to return the favor some time.

I've arrived in Larange and managed to buy a tent and I'm now camping in the Netherlands. Got my glider back together and spent the better part of an afternoon waiting to get my spogs measured. As far as I know thier has been no issues with the sprog measurements. I need to down load way points and get a phone but after that should be ready to go. The forcast is wind over the next few day's so not likely to be flying soon. Opening cerimonys today. Can't wait to get flying.

I'll post picutes soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude - your leaving us hanging - picutes!! Hello!!!

Seriously, hope your getting flights and getting used to the site.

Fly far and fast!!

mom said...

good to hear from you
you can do it
luv mom