Sunday, March 13, 2011

Party Party Party

Mitch's wife Romi and two of her friends.

Game on!
Two Canadians trying to blend in New Zealand.



Last weekend was a birthday for one of the guys I work with. The weekend before was a party for Lisa who works for the sky dive company at the airport here. It's seems to be common here to have costume themes for birthday party's. Lisa had a vampire theme where people came dressed up as vampires. Mitch did a come as your favorite country party. He came dressed up as a Mexican and another Canadian came as an Arab. (Mitch is Canadian too) I came dressed as a Canadian as I had a couple things to wear with me. Had a bit of a foose ball tourney and finished up with some competitive guitar hero. Lots of fun. I'll try and figure out a way to get some pictures up. Rob.

No comments: