Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Going Away

One of our pilots Mitch is quiting this week. Mitch is from Samon Arm and married a Kiwi girl a year ago. He is one of our micro light and tug pilots. He's been a great friend since I've been here and I'm going to miss him when he goes. Alex was one of the partners in the business but died in an accident a couple years ago. His wife is still a partner in the business and hosted a going away party for Mitch. She has a stunning house up in the mountains just before the Tasman park. It's a large L shaped house cut into the mountain with a great view of the ocean. Tile floors through out the house and stainless steel counter tops which I've never seen before. We schooled by Linda's kids in a few games of Wii. Her dog was really into cuddling me when it wasn't my turn. Mitch and I also did our best not to break any thing, including our selves, skate boarding and riding the scooter through the house. After a few drinks and a wonderful dinner we called it a night. Thanks to Linda for being such a wonderful hostess. I wish you all the best in you future endeavors Mitch.
Mitch and Helen.


A mean game of Wii

Let go of the couch! You can do it.

No comments: